daily preciousness

Sunday, May 14, 2006

SLDN

OMFG. Just got back from a wild politico event. Is it just me, or is the media is just everywhere these days? They were ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS -- harassing me. Seriously. People, listen: I'm all for the free press, but can't they just leave me alone? I was hanging with Adam and some cutie at the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network's 14th Annual National Dinner and here comes the media again! At least they had a nice article about the speaker.

And it's all for a good cause, right?

Right.

Just look at how they hounded me -- and I so wasn't even ready for any pics. Can you see how I'm desperately trying to get out of frame?



*Sigh* Well, at least I got to meet nice little Brian, who is quite the Tennessee cutie. He had the nicest accent. Great job, Brian. And seriously, don't let anybody tell you that your medals are hanging the wrong way. Your fruit salad did *not* look tossed around at all. It was just right. Seriously. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home