daily preciousness

Wednesday, September 11, 2002

funny reaction

This is my favorite analysis of the events of a year ago:

"Like most people, my initial reaction was "what the fuck!" followed closely by "what the fuck!" Then after the first day, after it had sunk in that my favorite shows probably weren't going to air for a few days, I began to get angry. At first I tried to get angry at the terrorists, but their names were too confusing and foreign to remember and so I gave up that idea. Thankfully there was a greater evil pulsating on my TV screen. The true face of evil flickered in the golden rays of the broadcast spectrum, smiling with devilish confidence."

Thanks, Josh "Livestock" Boruff, for that insightful commentary!

It really does take a year to have the kind of distance necessary for such thought-provoking analysis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home