daily preciousness

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

dilF brekkers


PETER BRADY
Originally uploaded by theherocomplex.

Got a nice surprise this morning. I passed DILF #381, walking down the hall. He was bending over, retrieving a soda can from the drink machine. "Oh, starting the day off with a healthy breakfast, I see!" I told him.

That pretty-lipped young thing blushed a little bit and admitted that he'd pressed the wrong button. (Obviously, he was a looker, not a thinker.) And he handed me his unwanted can: a nice bit of classic Coke.

I bat my eyes and gush a "thank-you" in his direction, while sashaying down the hall.

A quick Google Image Search revealed nothing close to an actual dilF. However, a flickr beta search revealed this tasty entry. Mmmm-mmm!

The morning got even *better* when another parent gave me a hu-normous chocolate chip cookie. Nice combo! I'll be on a sugar high until noon~!

Hugs and kisses,
Jblend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home