daily preciousness

Saturday, October 27, 2007

army 10 miler


Running DC IMG_0576
Originally uploaded by Ian Dowling
I put myself though another 10-miler. This one was great -- no stress and very little strain. My pace was a strong: 9:27 per mile. I whipped through the course in 1:34. That was just four minutes over my goal, so I was psyched. Cheers to Ian, whom I've never met, but who ran the same race and just married my friend, Tiff. Loved this picture, dude.

Here are a few more pics of the race. Thanks, uber-handy Apple Grab app, for saving me mad $$$ on the pricy downloads! P.S. Don't rat me out to the copyright overlords, please.



Slideshow of this and my other pics.









----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Midival Punditz featuring Vishal Vaid - Khayaal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home