daily preciousness

Friday, June 04, 2004

way cool phones

I arrived a little early Friday afternoon to a party. Since the food wasn't ready and the host was out searching for Hawaiian music, I browsed the cover article to Newsweek. It made me immediately want to jump up, tear off my necklace of orchid flowers and grab a new "way cool phone."

What's so swell about one of these way cool phones, you ask? Well, not only are they named Pet Frog, but they have cute colors and do just about everything a laptop does -- but in a way cool way and with style and attitude. And I think they might dry clean clothes, too. I love the idea of a DV phone/camera/mp3 player/calendar/blackberry emailer. Nice combo. It's like you can't really even ask if somebody would want fries with that, because it freakin' comes with the fries! Hello!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home