daily preciousness

Friday, June 10, 2005

sexy infection



Great. Now I have something else to worry about.

There's a newly discovered bug in town. And let's face it: with my checkered and paisley past, I'm probably so infected.

It's a newly discovered mind-altering parasitic infection that can be caught from cats and squirrels.

I've often wondered why the French behave the way they do. The world center of fashion and fragrance also has a very high percentage of people infected with toxoplasma gondii. (Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?)

People infected with the virus seem to go through a sort of "sex kitten" effect, "becoming less trustworthy, more desirable, fun-loving and possibly more promiscuous," according to the BBC science news.

Wait a minute -- desirable, fun-loving and slutty?!? I think I've had this disease for years!

At least it's a sexy infection, right?



Wraaarrrr! Bad kitty!

Let this be a warning to you all: don't cross me or I'll CUT YOU!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home