daily preciousness

Monday, July 11, 2005

nonblonde

I have been pondering on an experiment I did with a lame movie trailer today. In this piece, I decided to play the part of a saucy blonde who really knows how to make an impression. Yes, it's not a traditional role for me, but I thought I should stretch a little bit and really test my acting chops. I think I'm pretty convincing as a blonde.

That being said, I've decided to go the nonblonde route this summer. It's just not me. I'm just the auburn type, I suppose.

(BTW... in case you were wondering... I chose the role soley on the basis that it has the best lines in the trailer.)

Christopher Walken was such a pro. I really loved working with him on this film. Um, Chris, if you're reading this, I just want to thank you for introducing me to cucumber sandwiches. They're so yummy! And I agree with you, the soundtrack to this film definitely needs more cowbell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home