daily preciousness

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Laura is Bene Gesserit

A terrifying sight greeted my drowsy eyes over chocolate milk this morning. Still a little bleary eyed, I spied this photo:



Do you see anything in common with this image? (Other than the vacuousness of a certain space?)



Yes, that's right. She's wearing the same uniform as Reverend Mother Ramallo on David Lynch's Dune. Needless to say, this little discovery was a painful and difficult way to start off my day. And it brings up some very thorny questions...

1. What are my responsibilities in this matter?
2. Must I expose one of the most influential librarians for what she really is?
3. What kind of wacky skull and bones breeding scheme is this?
4. Did somebody forget to carry a one and accidentally mate her up with Dubya?
5. Has she used Voice on my roommate?


These questions remain, as of yet, woefully unanswered. But there are some facts to consider:

It's a well-established fact that Laura Bush has killed and she could kill again at any moment. She earned the taste for blood a long time ago and it is clear that she still hungers for like a Voldemortian Death-eater after a pot-smoking binge.

Furthermore, I suspect that Laura instigated her husband's switch from cocaine and alcohol to more socially acceptable snacks like pretzels.

Or maybe I've just been unduly influenced by my current reading material.

1 Comments:

  • I suspect the latter.

    Besides her skirt is a bit short for a Bene Gesserit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2004 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home