daily preciousness

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

powerful faithful reproduction

If you google the phrase "faithful reproduction" you get a whole bunch of Christian websites devoted to makin' whoopie. (You also get this corny sunset boating picture here.) So that's the theme that I took with a fun retro piece that has a big band feel to it. I snipped together a perky little drum 'n' bass percussion line and completely enjoyed myself. The reviews have been good, too. (What do you think? Tell me.) I'm just pleased that I spent my snowed-in Sunday creating this last week.

I also explored my interest in clairvoyance with a little piece about a famous 1950s psychic. This guy, Maurice Woodruff, told the fortunes to the rich and powerful all over England and the U.S. He has a wonderful speaking voice, too, which is what I sampled for this piece. Give it a listen and be sure to tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home