daily preciousness

Saturday, June 05, 2004

there for you when you need it

It's nice to know that when I need something, the internet is always there for me. A book, a CD, a video of Paris Hilton... It's all there.

And now, I just found out that if I need a little human comfort -- a little warmth and companionship -- well, I can buy that on the internet, too. It's simple. And I can get it in my choice of colors.


Japanese advert for the patented "comfort pillow"


Yep, it's all there. People come and go. But the net is there for me. And it can be there for you, too.

So, the next time you need a hug, just remember: the internet is there for you when you need it.

1 Comments:

  • Undoubtedly why the Japanese birthrate is declining so dramatically. If you can get all you need from a pillow....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 06, 2004 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home