daily preciousness

Monday, November 01, 2004

morning on Monday



My head aches. My eyes feel like they're made of sandpaper. I feel like dehydrated astronaut ice cream on a bad day.

Sorting it all together, I vaguely remember what I did last night.

I recall climbing a palm tree, flirting with a girl in a cat costume, getting in a bar room brawl with some repugnicans, losing the rental van, keying some one else's car and dancing on top of a South Beach cabaret bar with Geordi LaForge. I also remember meeting a billion-heiress and chatting about that wonderful weekend in Monaco that we spent together. Wait. I have pictures of that. So it must be true. I also have a pic of being interviewed by a girl in a bunny suit for a pair of TV cameras. What's up with that? I need an automatic captioning function for my digital camera for times like this!

To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure what happened last night, but it involved some or all of the above.

I'm going to go get some aspirin, two gallons of water and hope that only the happy memories emerge from the clouds in my head.

At least there's good news. I'm not the only volunteer getting things done in Florida. There are plenty more.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home